Jacksoft's Zone! Forum

Welcome!, Help needed :3

« Older   Newer »
view post Posted on 12/1/2008, 13:47

Group:
Administrator

You're a NON-Italian user? Well!

The next version of the Project Dream will have the language support to be usefull for all user of any country!
I'm working at both Italian and English language file, adapting the script to the new language engine and adding some new features... And yes, I need very much time to complete it.
But if you want to help me to translate the language file to your own language, please post it here! When I'll finish the work, I'll contact you to translate the file.

Thank you very much!!! :lol:

Edited by Jacksoft - 17/1/2008, 12:32

Web  Top
Diamond85
view post Posted on 20/5/2008, 17:35

QUOTE (Jacksoft @ 12/1/2008, 14:47)
You're a NON-Italian user? Well!

The next version of the Project Dream will have the language support to be usefull for all user of any country!
I'm working at both Italian and English language file, adapting the script to the new language engine and adding some new features... And yes, I need very much time to complete it.
But if you want to help me to translate the language file to your own language, please post it here! When I'll finish the work, I'll contact you to translate the file.

Thank you very much!!! :lol:

ciao posso solo tedesco, ma che sto cercando il vostro script! purtroppo non ho potuto lasciare sul mio PC antivir perché mi ha mostrato un virus!
Ho letto il vostro nuovo script di adattare tutti gli parlò così mi si desidera tradurre tedesco!
Voglio solo sapere perché dicendo C: \ PD_161_Zip \ Engine \ Dll \ TaskBar.dll
[Fondo] E 'questo cavallo di Troia TR/PSW.P.4

è un virus? ôÔ

Saluto il vostro Diamond85 alias Kamil

e poiché non posso che devo tedesco testo con un traduttore per tradurre può sempre sperare che non preoccuparsi di voi e si può ancora leggere tutto:)

mi trovi a ircQnet: il server: irc.icq.com porta: 6667 Chan: # Diamond's

view post Posted on 20/5/2008, 20:11

Group:
Administrator

Hi, you can speak in english if is better for you.
The problem about the TaskBar.dll is know, fortunately is a false positive... But maybe I've found a solution, I must only do some tests.

I appreciate your collaboration! When it's done the new version, I'll contact you for deutch translation!! :P

Web  Top
pf100
view post Posted on 10/7/2009, 19:43

Thank you for the great work. I am looking forward to your english version. Sorry I can't speak Italian or I would help you translate. This is the best script I have ever seen, and I have worked on my mirc to make it look like yours as much as I can. Thanks again.

biojudgement
view post Posted on 3/7/2011, 16:20

i'm trying to set a idle.ico in the statusbar but haveing problem with it it will not let me set it in there or change the dcc send icon or the dcc get icon

4 replies since 12/1/2008, 13:47   916 views