Jacksoft's Zone! Forum

Project Dream 1.7 disponibile!, Project Dream 1.7 available!

« Older   Newer »
view post Posted on 8/3/2009, 01:03

Group:
Administrator

PAGINA IN AGGIORNAMENTO

Visto che ultimamente ho poco tempo per continuare a svilupparla, e molti di voi aspettano pasientemente da moltissimo tempo, ho deciso di rilasciare al pubblico un'anteprima dello Script.
E' da premettere che alcune funzioni non sono state sviluppate completamente, e non funzionano correttamente (prevalentemente quelle basate sulla DarkEngine: Informazioni di Sistema, CPU/RAM/Down/Up Meter), anche se lo Script fin'ora è risultato molto stabile.

Ovviamente se riscontrate qualche bug siete pregati di segnalarlo in questo Topic o sulla Chat IRC.

---------------

Since I have little time to continue its development, and many of you are waited patiently for a very long time, I decided to release a preview of the script to the public.
It should be noted that some functions weren't fully developed, and don't work correctly (mainly those based on DarkEngine: System Informations, CPU/RAM/Down and Up Meter), anyway the script is very stable so far.

Obiviously, if you find any bugs please report them in this Topic or in the IRC Channel.

Build #1063 FINAL

Clicca qui per Scaricarlo / Click here to Download

-----------------------------------------------------

Chat di Supporto - Support Chat

#jacksoftszone @ irc.azzurra.org

Edited by Jacksoft - 8/6/2014, 23:31

Web  Top
view post Posted on 2/4/2009, 20:42

Group:
Administrator

Update! ;)

Web  Top
Disturber
view post Posted on 9/4/2009, 18:59

mate script is great,best i've used so far.
if you could just make color for own nick in nick list 'n in chat,so it can be easyer to spot in a middle of chat and and to see if i made some mistake when i set up AID cuz it doesent work here... and wish ya luck with next script :) keep it that way :)

view post Posted on 15/4/2009, 23:47

Group:
Administrator

Hi, and thank you! :)
For the nicklist I have to see the dll's help file if is possible...
For the AutoID there's a simple explanation:

1. Add a new network in the Server list (or select it if already exist). Make sure the Network name is correct!
2. Select AutoID on the left and write the identify command in the edibox "Identify Command:". Use &pass and/or &nick instead the real nick/pass (it is needed by the script when do the identify action).
3. Press Add button and then insert your nick, and after your password.

Should work :3

Bye!

Web  Top
Disturber
view post Posted on 22/4/2009, 22:32

i've saw that one,but few days after i posted it here.
there is one more thing i'd like to ask you...in final version of script if u can add two tone color,like when u type CTRL + K and like 9,1,cuz when i've loaded some addon,i type double... and it happend only with this script,dunno why...there is reason why i want that....i want green letters....but noobs usualy use white script,or browser,and they put me on /iggy list.....please try to add that in script,and with working AID,i havent found any bugs so far. If i find some,i'll report them here 100%
ps.for nick list,my suggestion is to see other script's that have those things,and see what u can do (i dunno anything about that,1st thing that crossed my mind)
wish ya luck mate,keep like that :)

Disturber
view post Posted on 23/5/2009, 14:59

mate i've downloaded lastest version of script,everything works great,i jus tthink something is wrong with fast info,when u pass arrow over nick list,it shows wrong idle...dunno why.. diff from one in /whois.. see if its bug here or with script,all rest works great :) good job ;)

view post Posted on 24/5/2009, 11:56

Group:
Administrator

Hum, I'll check for this issues.
For other tests I need to connect to the server where you stay. Can you give me the address?

Ah, and please convalidate your account, or it will be deleted by the forum hoster! ^^''

Thank you!

EDIT: I've convalidated your account ;)

Edited by Jacksoft - 25/5/2009, 09:55

Web  Top
Disturber
view post Posted on 29/5/2009, 18:52

sure mate. I'm on irc.icq.com 6667
u can find me in channel #icq_serbia and #maki-delija with nicks Disturber Insomniac AvianInfluenza Ebola [665_AlmostEvil Alucard... hmm..i think its all of them,and guest_912/3 when i'm in bad mood. Contact me there any time if u need me for something. Btw i just saw what u told me about account here.. but thx for doing that for me (i wouldnt know what to do)
see ya :)

view post Posted on 4/9/2011, 22:14

Group:
Administrator

Nuova build online! ;)

Web  Top
view post Posted on 1/11/2012, 16:58

Group:
Administrator

Nuovo logo per il PD (WIP) e notifiche come su Facebook per non dover ricontrollare ogni volta la finestra del mIRC! :D

Attached Image: pdnotifies

pdnotifies

Web  Top
view post Posted on 24/12/2013, 21:11

Group:
Administrator

New functions in the build #1055!
Nuova funzione nella build #1055!

:D

Edited by Jacksoft - 25/12/2013, 02:43

Attached Image: pdpowersaving

pdpowersaving

Web  Top
view post Posted on 5/1/2014, 20:26

Group:
Administrator

Si continua a lavorare qui! :D
Beta Phase has been started!

Attached Image: pdbetaskin

pdbetaskin

Web  Top
view post Posted on 15/1/2014, 01:54

Group:
Administrator

After 7 (SEVEN) years finally the Coversion Tool has been rewritten and IMPROVED! :D

Attached Image: convtoolnew2

convtoolnew2

Web  Top
view post Posted on 20/3/2014, 10:17

Group:
Administrator

New build online! In beta release with a whole new engine! Try it out!

Web  Top
view post Posted on 29/3/2014, 01:39

Group:
Administrator

New sound panel in Settings menu. It's in early stage, some string are missing and isn't integrate in the whole script yet. :)

Attached Image: Sound Panel

Sound Panel

Web  Top
16 replies since 8/3/2009, 01:03   5027 views